Beside Azure Key Vault, there is also an option to use environment variables to store, API keys, access tokens, and database credentials.
- No hard-coding secrets directly into the code for application
- Env variables can be accessed by application
- No configuration change for application on files
- The secrets remain separate from the source codebase
- The secret can be managed and modified as needed without the risk of exposing them
Go to system
Add a new system variable
Access the environment variable
Comments are closed.