Install Ubuntu over win 10
So I just went ahead and did it, loaded bootable USB drive with Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS amd64 8 ( like picture above) and pressed install on my broken windows machine.
- Detect keyboard layout
- Updates and software-> Normal installation
- Installation type->Erase disk and install ubuntu
- Write the changes to disk->Continue
- Where are you->Timezone
- Who are you->Username
- Installation has finished->Restart now
- Unmount->UBUNTU_18_0 (usb)
- Restart and it works perfect
Her it is…..nice, with Python 3 (and 2) default….happy!
The link I read before diving into it: